Monday, April 6, 2009

Dark Hunger (Manga Version): Christine Feehan

FEEL THE NEED…

He is Riordan…Carpathian male. Immortal. Seer. Now trapped and caged, his honor is compromised by his captors. They’re in his mind. They’re in his blood. But not one of them can withstand his desire for revenge.

She is Juliette…A Beautiful activist devoted to the liberation of animals from the foul and humid confines of a secret jungle lab. What she has stumbled upon is unexpected—a prisoner like no other she has ever seen. Or touched.

“She will release from his bonds. He will release her from her inhibitions. Each has a voracious appetite that must be sated.

…DARK HUNGER

FEED IT.

So, occasionally, I will pick up a manga or two (and I'm REALLY excited to read the manga version of Sherrilyn Kenyon's book, but that's another story...) and this one caught my eye. A while ago, I read the actual short story of this and I liked it. The plot was interesting and I believe that this manga followed it pretty well. However, I think the short story was a bit easier to follow and it explained things in a better manner; but I can't really fault the creators of this manga because I understand that it's not necessarilly easy to compile an entire plot into a manga. It was still well-done and I REALLY loved to finally have a face to the characters. I'll look for more Feehan manga in the future.

No comments: