Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Knight's Redemption: Joanne Rock

“The Curse Of Spinsterhood Lay Upon Her

“But Ariana Glamorgan swore she would dispel the fog that clouded men’s minds and be seen as she really was—particularly by Roarke Barrte, a knight of great prowess beset by sorrows of his own. For prophecy foretold him as the true destined husband of her heart…!

“ ‘Twas no matter who Roarke Barret wed, so long as the lady was Welsh. However, secrets made a poor dowry, and in hiding her true identity, Ariana brought lies in abundance to the marriage bed. He’d been deceived…and yet Roarke remained intrigued by this woman who awakened magic in his soul…!”

Like with the book by Margaret Moore, I read this book a while ago and finally got around to putting it in my blog for others to read about.

This was the first book by Joanne Rock that I read and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. The characters seemed real that the plot was very believable. I loved the interactions between the characters and I found myself fairly unable to put the book down. I will be sure to write more about Rock's books in the future!

No comments: